African Peninsula Guest House & Restaurant
Experience the tranquil side of Durban at African Peninsula on the KZN Whale Coast, a peaceful retreat uniquely located away from the fast-paced Durban Golden Mile.
Nestled on the high dune covered with tropical vegetation with sweeping ocean views, experience the magnificence if the Indian Ocean from Whales breaching to Dolphins surfing the waves or just the sheer splendour of our ocean views.
The restaurant is part of the 13 room guest house complex and embodies the unpretentious elegance of African Colonial inspired décor and warm South African hospitality offering remarkable cuisine with unique views of the majestic Indian Ocean. The land and sea converge on the menu offers an invigorating array of flavour and is the essence of coastal casual.
Gaze out over the ocean and allow your mind to drift lazily like the ships sailing by as you absorb the splendour of the African Peninsula Guest House & Restaurant.
Only twenty minutes from the harried rush of Durban’s CBD, the African Peninsula transports guests from the bustle of humanity to our calm oasis far from the madding crowd.
- On site Restaurant with magnificent sea views (80 guests)
- We have a liquor licence
- 13 Suites with en suite bathrooms offering (capacity 32 guests)
- Standard, Deluxe, Superior & Family suites.
- Stunning sea views
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Television with DSTV
- Mini Bar fridges
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryers
- Electronic Safe
- Room Food & Beverage service from our restaurant
- Laundry services
- Decks & patios overlooking the ocean
- 1 Parking Per suite
- 2 swimming pools
- FREE Wireless Internet Access
- Includes – A delicious full English breakfast is served on the patio
- Special Functions for Birthdays, Weddings and special celebrations
- Small conference facilities
599 Marine Drive, Brighton Beach, Bluff.
Phone: 031-467-1045/ 5045/ 3144. Mobile & WhatsApp – 0607563836