Easby caters for everyone. From that weary traveler looking to break the long slog between cities. To the tourist looking for a central location to base their explorations from. We are also fast becoming a favourite destination of many a biker breakfast run!
We have the following B&B room options
- One Twin room
- Three Double rooms.
- One room sleeps 3 (1x double bed and 1x single bed).
- A self catering cottage which sleeps 4 (1x Room with double bed and one Room with 2x single beds).
Dinners available on request. Enjoy a home-cooked meal and pudding with us.
There is a microwave available on the verandah or in the dining room.
Each room has:
- Dstv, B&B package which includes mnet and a few other movie channels
- Bar Fridge, stocked (price list available), Welcome to bring your own drinks if you prefer.
- Coffee Table, complimentary rusks/shortbreads
- 2x Gowns
- Wall Heater and electric blankets for those chilly nights.
There is also the large verandah lounge area available to relax, if you want a long lazy day and a fully kitted Gym for B&B guests available for a nominal fee
The house itself has a history extending over 100 years. The atmosphere generated by this beautiful dwelling and its’ owners Carlos & Tish Pereira, is coupled with stunning views to help generate an experience you wont soon forget.
With sweeping views of the surrounding veld, farms and the most beautiful views of the berg on show. You will be charmed by all Easby has to offer. The communal veranda where meals are served, turns out also to be the best place from which to enjoy the sunset and unwind, feeling the stress drain away as the last of the sun’s rays decorates the sky. Only to be covered with a perfect star lit night.
This is the hidden gem amongst the masses.