Flying is the quickest way to travel especially if you are just going locally in South Africa. A popular destination is Cape Town and instead of perhaps driving or going by bus you could try finding cheap flights to Cape Town.
There are a few ways that you can find cheap flights to Cape Town. You will obviously want to find cheap flights to Cape Town quickly and easily especially if you are going away on holiday or on a business trip.
The first way that you can find cheap flights to Cape Town are to use comparison flight sites like www.kingshakainternational.co.za . This kind of site is great for finding cheap flights to Cape Town as they are able to list all the flights from all the airlines and some will also list the flight offerings from local low cost carriers such as Mango airlines and Kulula.
The flight comparison sites are easy to use as you are able to specify the exact date, airline and airports that you are looking for. They have search parameters that you can set so that only the flights that are applicable to you will be shown in their list.
The list wills generally you the cheap flights first so that you can see who has the best offer. Also you can choose the specific flight in accordance with the times that you wish to leave your departure airport and the time to arrive at the destination.
Book cheap flights to Cape Town
Once you have found your perfect flight whether it is just for you or you and your family can select it and then pay for the flight right then and there. This is then an easy and hassle free way for cheap flights to Cape Town.
Looking for cheap flights to Cape Town is not too difficult and you will be able to find many options .
- Cheap flights to Cape Town are available all year round
- Cheap flights to Cape Town are generally found on domestic airlines such as Mango airlines or Kulula
- Cheap flights to Cape Town allows you to save money so you can book car rental and spend on other travel expenses.
Tips on getting cheap flights to Cape Town
- Demand for cheap flights to Cape Town is always quite high and generally the cheapest seats on any flight are the first to be booked. This is because as soon as seats start filling up, it means that the demand is high so airlines will jack up their prices. Therefore if you are looking specifically for cheap flights to Cape Town, never leave booking to the last minute.
- Students can take advantage of airline discounts that are offered only to them for cheap flights to Cape Town but will need to provide student identification. Likewise some local airlines provide reduced rates for pensioners on certain low demand days.
- You are most likely to find cheap flights to Cape Town from Monday to Thursday. On Friday and the weekend there is usually a mad rush and ticket prices increase. Also certain periods will not be ideal for booking cheap flights to Cape Town such as the days around Easter, Christmas and public holidays.
- It goes without saying but budget carriers provide the cheapest flights. Routes from all of the major airports to Cape Town are quite short so there really isn’t any need for some of the extra frills that are offered as part of most ticket prices. Kulula and Mango for example don’t include an in-flight meal as part of their ticket price but do offer snacks and beverages that can be bought during the flight. In addition, all of their seating is uniform economy class. Flysafair takes it one step further and does not include check-in luggage in their ticket cost. Again this can be purchased, but some of their passengers are quite happy with the 7 kilogram carry-on limit for luggage and do not find the need to purchase any more.
- Local airlines have a host of partner programmes to take advantage of for cheap flights to Cape Town. So simply being a member of say Momentum or Discovery for example can be easy way to get cheap flights to Cape Town. How they work is that you would provide your membership number during booking to get a discount on the Cape Town flight. eBucks are a great way to pay for Kulula flights also.
- Airline rewards programmes are also beneficial so staying loyal to an airline can add up to a lot of free miles. During each flight taken on a specific airline, miles are accrued. These miles can be used as partial payment on a flight to Cape Town or a free ticket to Cape Town.
- Some airlines do offer a discount for a group booking. This may require contacting them directly to enquire about a discounted rate for a bulk booking. Also Kulula does give out a free ticket when 16 adults are booked for a flight.
- Holiday packages also provide cheap flights to Cape Town. This will come with flights, hotels and a few other offerings that will all be cheaper than if they were booked individually.
- Always be on the lookout for specials for cheap flights to Cape Town. Information is released quite frequently so to stay on top of it, it is best to join airlines mailing lists or add them on social media.